South Pacific Business Advisory, with a broad set of skills and network of Pacific and International relationships, delivers impressive asset management and performance on behalf of financial institutions, secured creditors and all corporate recovery entities
Our professionals have a wide experience that ranges from handling negotiation and large repositioning projects to the strategic oversight and advisory of large transactions involving both single asset as well as complex corporate disposals including by way of appointment of a receiver or mortgagee in possession etc.
South Pacific Business Advisory asset management team expertise includes:
· Acting as receiver / manager of businesses & corporate entities on behalf of secured creditor
· Taking possession of property on behalf as secured creditor as mortgagee in possession
· Direct Asset management;
· Indirect Management of real estate investments;
· Advisory and supervision of asset redevelopment;
· Strategic support to Real Estate Companies and Platforms;
· Management of distressed credits and repossessed assets.